This June, the College of Podiatry (CoP) presents its Summer Festival of Learning. Join us online for CPD sessions featuring updates on:
- The national wound care strategy and how it fits into your care plans
- Orthotic treatment for the symptomatic paediatric flat foot
- Time management
- Safe use of corticosteroids
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome – what every podiatrist needs to know
- Avoiding the simple mistakes in record keeping
- Uses of the dermatoscope in practice
- Forensic podiatry in murder investigations
- Key strategies for referral to a vascular team
- Pathways to advanced clinical practice
- What to do when conservative management fails.
Browse the full Summer Festival of Learning programme
- Wednesday 23 June 2021, 5.30-7.30pm and
- Saturday 26 June 2021, 11.30am-2.45pm
There will be 5 CPD hours available over the two days.
Our sessions are suitable for podiatrists and students alike. Tickets are available now at a member-only price of £15.00. Non-member tickets are also available for £75.00, or why not become a member to access the special member price? Student tickets are £5.00.
Book your tickets here: https://hopin.com/events/sfl
Can’t make it?
The sessions will be available for four weeks shortly after the live event so you can catch up any time.
Annual General Meeting
The CoP AGM will take place before the Saturday session. Attendance for the AGM must be booked separately so watch out for the details launching soon across all our social media channels, website and e-newsletter.
Summer Festival of Learning FAQs
- Who can attend?
The event is aimed at podiatrists and podiatry students. Preferential rates are available for members of the College of Podiatry and the College of Podiatry Students Association (CPSA).
- How do I book?
Use the link on this page to be taken to our external booking site, Hopin. The Summer Festival of Learning is being facilitated by a third party provider. Hopin is an all-in-one live online events platform and tickets can only be booked via their online booking site.
- How do I pay?
Hopin uses an integrated payment processing system provided by a company called Stripe. This provides a secure way to pay by debit or credit card.
- What happens after I book?
You will receive a payment confirmation email directly from Hopin. Login details for the event will be sent in a separate email two days before the event.
- I haven't received my confirmation email. What do I do?
Hopin sends the email confirmation using an automated process within a few minutes of your payment processing. If you do not receive it straightaway, please check your junk/spam folder. If you have not received it within 24 hours of booking, please email email@example.com and tell us your name, date and approximate time of purchase, and the ticket type.
- Will this event be available to view after the live session?
Yes, a catch-up service will be available a few hours after the sessions have ended and will be available to access for four weeks after the event.
- I bought my ticket but no longer need it. How do I get a refund?
If you would like to request a ticket cancellation and refund for the College's Summer Festival of Learning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept any refund requests for this event that are made after 5.00pm on 21 June 2021.
- How do I join the live event?
Details of how to join the live event will be sent to you by email 24-48 hours before the event.